Amazing Rhinoplasty

I always disliked my nose, I felt like it was the...

I always disliked my nose, I felt like it was the most noticeable feature of my face, which did not really fit my face. After years of researching and asking my friends about the idea of getting a rhinoplasty, they told me not to over do it. The ideal nose that I wanted was a smaller, natural looking nose, with a straight profile view. I found Dr. Funk, and read tons of reviews, and viewed before and after photos which were very appealing, because they looked very natural. So, I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Funk, I was very nervous at first because it was my first time getting plastic surgery. I met Dr. Funk and his staff, which were very friendly, and made me feel very comfortable, and welcomed. He explained everything during the consultation, and was very honest with me about what he can, and cannot do to my nose. After that I knew he was the surgeon I was looking for. So I went in for surgery a few days later. I was very excited, and could not wait to get my rhinoplasty. The day of the surgery I could not wait to see what my new nose would look like. Dr. Funk talked to me again, and made feel very calmed. I went through with anesthesia. I did not feel anything, nor, did I remember anything. I woke up with bandaids on my nose, then later I went home. I did not experience any pain, it was just annoying sleeping with the bandaids on my nose, and my head elevated. As the days passed by, my face became less swollen. Day 7 post op, I was fine to go out, 3 months later my nose looked much smaller, and less swollen. I am now 6 months post op. I still have more healing but so far I love my nose!
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon