Disappointing Consultation - Houston, TX

She was not the right plastic surgeon I was...

She was not the right plastic surgeon I was looking for because from what I understand, she only specializes in natural/subtle changes to the face while I'm searching for a doctor that can give me an extreme makeover. I went in for a consultation and high hopes for the Vectra 3D facial imaging. Unfortunately I was disappointed with the software because it was only capable of changing my nose and chin and not my entire face that included eyelids, lips and jawline. There was almost no difference! I felt ripped off because I basically paid her $50 to tell she me was not capable of giving me the transformation I desired and some subpar photoshopping. I could have saved my gas, time, and money had I just emailed a picture of myself and my desired face and asked if this was possible. Here's the kicker, for three procedures (rhinoplasty, chin augmentation, lip reduction) and 7 hours of anesthesia, it was going to cost $18.6K for changes that are hardly noticeable! What's the point of plastic surgery if no one is even going to notice??
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very friendly and accommodating. However, she's not the right surgeon I was looking for. My expectations exceed her expertise. Consultation was all right but paying $50 afterward left a bad taste in my mouth. I'll only be seeing surgeons that offer free consultations.