Outer Thigh Cool Sculpting Experience - Houston, TX

Hello! I'm a 45 year old woman who is in pretty...

Hello!
I'm a 45 year old woman who is in pretty decent shape (running, weight lifting, aerial acrobatics) but just can't seem to lose a pouch of fat on my outer thighs. It's so bad that I have a hard time finding pants that will go over my thighs but fit my relatively thin waist.
I chose Cool Sculpting since it was non-invasive and the technician said I could continue with my workout routine after one day.
The experience was uncomfortable, but not necessarily painful: like having someone hold an ice cube to your skin for ten minutes. It stings, but then the area numbs and it's OK. I did move a little (I had to sit, leaning to one side a little bit and my lower leg fell asleep) and the suction broke loose so we had to start over (this was after about 10 minutes on the first leg). But other than that one minor issue, the experience was pretty much as advertised.
Since the procedure (it's been a week), I've had stinging and burning sensations - similar to having a bad sunburn. The area didn't bruise or discolor, but it is sensitive to touch (which stinks since my desk at work is exactly the height of the treated area and I bump into it frequently).
I was able to get back to working out the next day - I did Pilates with no issues and went for a run. The aerial acrobatics had to wait since I didn't want to put too much pressure on the area.
So far I've not noticed any difference (which I know is not unusual since it's only been a week). I will check in after another week with an update (with photos). I'm cautiously optimistic and just hope the burning and stinging sensation goes away soon.

Before photos

Sona Med Spa

Sona Med Spa was professional and helpful through the process. I did have the reschedule my appointment due to one of the technicians leaving, but it turned out to be a non-issue. They answered all my questions and the procedure was pretty much dead on how they explained it.