Coolsculpting, 24, 2 Kids, Flanks and Lower Abdomen - Houston, TX

I did a lot of research before getting this...

I did a lot of research before getting this procedure. Honestly, I was scared because of all the negative reviews. On my first procedure, there was discomfort for the first ten minutes of the hour long treatment. I had two areas done at once, each side for one hour a piece on March 4th, 2016. This was for the lower abdomen and the flanks. After the procedure I took precautions and used an ice pack that strapped around my abdomen and also compressions like spanx and a cheap waist trainer from Walmart. I do believe these helped through my first treatment. I also used arnica gel from Walmart and a muscle pain relieving cream from my chiropractor that is similar to bio freeze. The only real discomfort I experienced was some annoying itching around my belly button area. This could have been due to the scar in that area from a previous gallbladder removal surgery I had. I have experienced the numb feeling as well, but it hasn't bothered me. I haven't experienced any bruising, only suction marks on the flanks which went away within a week. I did my 2nd and final treatment on April 8th, 2016. The first ten minutes was more uncomfortable on the second treatment to the point that I felt dizzy. After the first ten minutes I was okay. Also, the massage was more tender. I did not eat anything before this treatment like I did with the first and I really think that's what made the difference. So far I don't feel like I've seen any drastic results, but I've got up to four months after the second treatment to see the final outcome. Please feel free to ask me any questions and I will try to help. ??

Day 5 After 2nd Treatment

Added picture. Still no pain, only slight numness.

Lacy is completely awesome. She has wonderful bedside manner, she knows what she is doing and has even attended the Coolsculpting "academy." She gave me her cell number for any questions I had and even scheduled extra time for the appointment for traffic since I live out of town. This was at Mirror Mirror in Vitenas Plastic Surgery in Houston Texas.