I'll Never Wear Pants Again!!! - Houston, TX

I was going on a vacation in a month and was...

I was going on a vacation in a month and was extremely insecure about the cellulite that had built up. I've done creams, gels and skin brushing. None of which really removed or helped the appearance of my cellulite. I was very excited because this would all be done before my vacation. First Dr. Linville and Laun circled every cellulite mark and explained the process to me. I was very relaxed and stayed awake most of the procedure. The only uncomfortable part was the numbing needle after that I only felt pressure and heard a loud noise that kinda sounded like a spoon in a garbage disposal. During the procedure Dr Linville constantly checked on me asked if I felt pain. He let me play my favorite pandora station and made me feel very comfortable. I felt numb for a day post treatment which was good and bad. It was good because I couldn't feel the pain and bad because I couldn't feel the fluid if it was leaking through my bandages. I had a lot of fluid leaking so I got adult diapers. Which helped out a lot. I was pretty sore for a week but was able to start working out 2 weeks post treatment. The results get better everyday I didn't think it could but the doctor tells me I should keep seeing progressive results up to a year after.
Dr. Cain Linville

I could not be happier with my results thank you Dr. Linville!! I had a problem scheduling my appointment for the procedure because of my work schedule and Dr. Linville made it work for me I appreciated that so much. I called a couple of times for a quick question before the procedure and I either spoke with him right then or he emailed me shortly after. The staff was very nice and they made me feel comfortable.