I'm a Salzhauer Doll - Bal Harbour, FL

I'm 34 soon to be 35 two weeks before my surgery....

I'm 34 soon to be 35 two weeks before my surgery..not such a good idea but is ok lol. I've always been active, as a former soldier is what we do, however, im lacking some booty. I'm 4'11 115lbs, so a BBL was not an option for me. I decided for the implants, although I was told by the doctor to gain 10 lbs.

HELP!!!! NOT GAINING WEIGHT FAST ENOUG!!!

I'm trying to gain these 10 pounds but it's very difficult to do so. I'm easy when it comes to losing but gaining is a problem!!arw there any tips that any of you dolls have used to gain weight? Please! I'm 30days out and I've only gained 2 pounds!!!

I'm a Salzhauer Doll

After visiting different plastic surgeons in TX, I came across Dr.Salz and once I spoke to Arianny I knew that I had found the right Doctor and staff. I never felt rushed during my pre op and all my questions were answered Putting my fears at ease. In my opinion, hands down one of the best plastic surgeon and staff in the business!

3 months update!!!!

Hey ladies! I've waited my 3 months mark to post and give an update! It's been a roller coaster of emotions. The days and weeks after surgery the booty is bipolar lol one day big the next I saw it small...but thr doctors say you see your final result on ur 3 months and I LOVE IT! I'm only 4"11 and 119 lbs so a big ghetto booty wasn't in my plans, Dr. Salz did just that! I'm in love with my small frame booty lol!

I still get swollen here and there depends on what I eat or how hard my workout is specially my lower back. I'm already at the gym with a trainer..eating healthy and drinking plenty of water! Ladies!!! Eat right after your surgery. No point in going they all the pain and money to just let it go to waste!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

From the time of my preop over the phone, I knew then that Dr.Salzhauer was my surgeon. Not only his sense of humor and his calm voice made me feel I was in the right hands, but his reviews and his professionalism got me 100%. It has only been a week since my procedure, but my results are amazing...my husband loves it and it has not even been 3 months yet. Thanks Dr.Salzhauer and the Bal Harbour staff for making us even more beautiful!