A Few Wish Pics.... - Houston, TX

Just a few wish pics......can't wait to be a...

Just a few wish pics......can't wait to be a CORTES DOLL .........................................SEPTEMBER 8TH! A NEW ME! 36 YEARS YOUNG AND READY TO SLAY.....I will post my before pictures in the next couple days.....QUESTION? Which massage company did you guys use in Houston? And how many did you get?

Big Booty Judy

Hello Realself world! So, I'm scheduled with Dr. Cortes in Houston, TX on September 8th! I've seen the good and bad reviews, but I am very impressed with his work. In the beginning Ashley (patient coordinator) was slow to answering my emails, but now she answers them right away! I've had a tummy tuck in the past, but now I'm ready for a "BIG BOOTY JUDY" LOL! ......soon to be a CORTES DOLL!

Hello Ladies.... so Dr. Cortes had requested that I lose 10-15 pounds, I've lost 8 pounds so far, yesssssss! Although I'm very close to his goal, I still have a ways to go for my personal goals. I want to lose 30 pounds. I seen on alot of other reviews that the ladies say to lose a lil more weight than asked, makes your results better once you get your procedure, talk to you ladies later......SOON TO BE A CORTES DOLL!!!!

I don't know about everybody else on here...........

I don't know about everybody else on here.........but I find myself "screen shooting " all types of ass all day LOL! I'm so ADDICTED!!!!!! I also talk about my upcoming surgery to EVERYBODY! They are probably so sick of hearing about this.....(shrugs shoulders) oh well. Here's a few more WISH PICS...

LOST 2 more pounds!

Soooooooooo, lost 2 more pounds, for a total of 10 pounds. My surgery date is September 8th, I was gonna try to lose 20 more, but now I'm thinking just 10 more, 20 may be too much. Don't wanna lose to much weight and don't have enough fat, to get my "BA DONK A DONK" Lbvvvvvs! Here are some "NOW" pictures. I did decide recently, that I'm definitely gonna get a breast reduction and lift.....talk to you ladies later....soon to be a CORTES DOLL!!!

BBL pillow????

What's the best BBL PILLOW that can fit comfortably on the plane? Help me out RS!!!!!

4 weeks from today!

4 weeks from today, I'll officially be a #cortesdoll! I'm not nervous at all, lost 12 pounds so far it may be a lil more than that tho, because that was a few weeks ago. Trying to at least lose 10 more before the big day!

2 weeks until...

I have 2 weeks until I'm officially a CORTES DOLL! Excited is an understatement! I'm not nervous at all! Just trying to lose 4-8 more pounds by then, wish me luck RS!

4 days!

Omgggggg 4 days to go.....#cortesdoll

5 days post op

Hey RS! Sorry I haven't been updating, but everything went well, I love what I see so far, very minimal to no pain, my post op appointment is tomorrow, can't wait to get this drain out, and take a shower, because I stink lol

3 weeks post op!

Loving my results.....3 weeks post op, still have alot of swelling in the stomach and lower back area, and I really hate the EXTRA tight garment u have to wear lol, but I'm still loving my results #cortesdoll
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Besides the wait time at his office, everything else was great, very friendly staff, and I love my results so far!