Was thinking on Dr. CORTES I might go with Dr. NEWALL

Don't know if I will go to dr cortes anymore

Lately I seen a lot of bad reviews about dr cortes work and unprofessional staff, so now am a little scared to go with him. Am now looking into Dr. NEWALL he still in the houston area and his work looks good, he looks like he deals with more women of my body type. I have an appointment with him the 23rd to meet him and see if he can give me what am looking for.

Dr. Newall WON ME.

So yeah I had my 1 on 1 with Dr. Newall he was very nice very professional, he showed me a lot of before and after pictures, he told me he can preforme liposuction on my abdomen, hips, flanks, back and my Neck. (No more double chin) the thing is that am trying to gain weight for surgery and when i gain weight it hits my face 1st so i get a double chin. :-(
He has worked with alot of women with the same body type as me so I feel like am in good hands. pretty much I just have to set the date (Am thinking August 19) And request my time off work. Am a get 2 weeks off.
The price he gave me is $9000 and he will also provide the garments and all the after care stuff. He will also have a nurse come check on me at my house after surgery. :-D
While I was there I seen this women who had her butt done and she looked so good. ;-)
so yeah I am 99% sure Dr Newall will perform my brazilian butt lift/ butt augmentation.

So today I had my pre appointment, everybody was so sweet and nice. They explain everything. Got my pictures taken got my prescriptions and all my recovery supplies. I am so excited, and I guess am starting to get nervous too. :-D i can't wait.

Today is the Day

Yes today is the day I am on my way to get surgery. My surgery is at 7:00am and I have to check in by 6:00am
Wish me luck ??????????????

Hey ladies! Well today is my 3rd day post surgery, I had surgery on the Wednesday 26 and today is Friday 28.
The 1st day I was draining a lot a lot. I changed my pads 2 times that day, my boyfriend an my mom helped me but we all almost fainted. Them from seeing me and me from taking the garment off. But we did it. Also I also received a card and beautiful flowers from Dr Newall.
That was sweet.
The 2nd day was okay I been taking all my pills and I been waking a lot and drinking a lot of water, I also had my 1st shower I feel like I was going to faint...my mom was there to help me shower, I love my mom she has been so helpful. When I got out the shower the nurse came to see me and she was super sweet, she told me I was strong and that everything was looking good. She was very nice and helped me put my clean garment on....
but yes ladies it hurts , it was hard for me to sleep, I woke up like 5 times during the night. :-(
Today is my 3rd day I received a call in the morning from Dr Newall's office asking me how was I doing? how was I feeling? and I am fine, it hurts but I've been taking my pills and all. My mom my boyfriend of 9years and my brother have been so nice to me and been helping me a lot..
Even tho I am still bruised and swollen I can already tell the shape I'm getting and I'm loving it... I believe I'm having a fast recovery so I will post before and after pictures soon.

4th day post op

This is from yesterday my 4th day post op
Still very very swollen. :-(
And also I can't wait to take off the face garment from my neck liposuction.

10th day

Hey guys! Ok so am Still having a hard time to sleep and when I wake up is the worst part of my day, but everything is looking good, it even looks way better in person, this pictures dont show the real deal Dr. Newall is the best I am so glad I picked him. Here some picture of today DAY 10th

Massage and jeans

Hey ladies!!! Everything looking great... So today I had my 1st massage it was kinda painful but that's because I'm only 12 days post surgery. But is okay I feel it helped. I also booked some more massages.
I go back to work on Thursday and I have to wear jeans for work, I had to go buy jeans. I went from size 3-5 to a size 9
The waist fits kinda loose but the hips and waist bearly fit.
Am pretty sure my butt will go Down a little so I only bought 3 pairs of jeans he strechy kind. I will buy some more later. Good thing my mom went and got me a lot of cute sweat pants and leggings.

pictures on new jeans

Looking good

Here is a picture of how everything is looking at a little more then 3 weeks post op
By the way my boobs are 100% mine. They are God given: :-)

Hey ladies, ok so!
Here are some tips I feel like this has helped me a lot. Ok so I have been getting my regular massages but I also do some massaging my self I massage the areas where I had liposuction (abdomen,flanks,back,neck) with arnica cream I massage it in the morning and before I go to bed. It helps with pain,swelling and soreness and helps a lot if lumps are showing massage them so they can go away.
You can find this cream at Walgreens or Walmart, I love it.
And yes I been taking care of my butt Fat I use garments that put pressure on my liposuction areas but do not touch my butt.
and I try not to sit on my butt,
I am going to post some pictures so you ladies can see.

4th week follow up

I had my visit 4th week follow up visit with dr Newall yesterday 9-22-15
He was like WOW you are looking so curvy (in Spanish) you are looking great, I also told him that what I think it has helped me is the type of garments I've been wearing, because the ones the give/sale there kinda put pressure on your butt too. So I told him I been using another kind of garment and I showed him. He told me to keep wearing it because is helping the way am healing.
And he told me I have to go back in one month to take pictures.
He was very nice like always and he told me he was happy everything was coming out perfect.
So yea ladies everything is looking good and I am feeling great.
He also told me I can get back to the gym if I want.

A little update

A little update with a picture
I had a just taken off my garment that's why you can see the marks but they go away.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Newall is the BEST Dr. For BBL in Houston him and his staff are very nice. I knew I made the right decision when I picked Dr Newall for surgery. I am glad I changed my mind about my 1st Doctor. I love my results!