A New ME - Houston, TX

I'm having an amazing experience with my breast...

I'm having an amazing experience with my breast reduction.. My cup size was DDD.. I'm now a C.. Dr. Camille Cash is MAGNIFICENT.. My husband & I are a team.. Visiting her office for us was a joy. They made us both feel comfortable. Meeting Dr. Camille for the first time. It was like having a conversation with your BFF the one BBF that your hubby likes. She & her staff covered all our questions. I felt she was the perfect choice me.. I've visit other doctors... But I stopped after my visit with her. MY JOURNEY was about to start with her. I had my procedure on July 29, 2014.. I must say "it was very mild pain"... I returned back to work two weeks later... Yes, that was all I needed.. I finally took a look at my new beast for the first time TODAY (I have/had a weak stomach).. Ladies "I look FABULOUS"..

1 Year Exam

After having my 1yr t he exam on Aug. 2015.. I still don't have my feeling back in my Nipples.. Dr. Cash explain to me "just be patience... It's coming." My breast looks great. "I'm sleeping with a sports bra every night.. Tops are fitting me perfect.

DDD cup

C cup

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Camille Cash is MAGNIFICENT... Very ELATED to have her as my surgeon. She understood my journey I was looking for. Having an woman surgeon FOR my breast reduction was the best choice for me!!!