Love This Man.....best Doc Ever! - Houston, TX

I had breast cancer at 35. Had total mastectomy...

I had breast cancer at 35. Had total mastectomy and the reconstruction was hell. Don't let MD Anderson tell you that you need to get your reconstrxn done there!! Great cancer hospital but their plastic surgeons are mainly in training. Dr. Hamilton had to do the clean up and he was in for a long ride. 5 surgeries later, I left very happy, and can't say enough nice things about him and his office. Kind and thoughtful, great bedside manner, very honest, an artist.... After all the doctors I saw for second opinions before meeting him, I was expecting more of the same....insensitive and blunt....what a nice surprise it was to be greeted with compassion, treated as an individual, and to have someone say "you are too young to be happy with a reconstructed breast. You will want them perfect at your age and that isn't going to happen. We will get it as close to perfect as possible though." They look better than any reconstruction I've ever seen. He does amazing (but expensive) botox as well by the way! I can't afford it but I do it anyway because it gives me a chance to see him. His private hospital was great as well - they called me and told me they were praying for me. Amazing.

BTW, he flies under the radar. Notice he doesn't do any advertising or get on here ever. That's because he doesn't need to - his work is flawless and he has a cult following that keep him very busy.
Houston Plastic Surgeon