Needed to Bring Sexy Back! - Houston, TX

I am a 36 year old mother of 4 and have been a...

I am a 36 year old mother of 4 and have been a 36DD since I was 16. I have always had the normal large breast issues (i.e. back pain, unwanted attention, difficulties finding bras, etc). I had thought about getting breast reduction and went for my first consult at age 28. A year later I was pregnant with baby #4 and decided to just embrace having large breasts and stopped perusing getting a reduction. After the birth of my 4th child and nursing him for 10 month my girls started to lose their fabulousness, I then started looking into getting a breast lift because the breasts I had finally embraced as being large and perky were become saggy and a little lifeless. After doing tons of research online and viewing a ton of before and after pics I wasn't sure what to do next. I wasn't comfortable with being left with viable scars on breasts. One Saturday morning I googled "scarless breast lift" and up popped Dr. Horndeski and his patented scarless procedure. After watching him online demo of the procedure I was beyond intrigued and made an appointment for a consult the following Monday morning. After meeting the doctor and seeing his brilliance in action I knew that I found the doctor to help bring my girls sexy back!!

Dr. Horndeski is a true professional and an amazing doctor! His staff if warm, friendly and accommodating. I couldn't of asked for better care!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski was very thorough and attentive from the time of my first consult to weeks to follow post op. He made sure my pain was managed and any questions I had were answered in a timely manor. He traveled to my hotel to do my post op checks ups. Once I returned home he was in contact with me daily for status updates.