Lift and Exchange, 52 Years - Houston, TX

I got 375cc anatomical shaped, saline implants...

I got 375cc anatomical shaped, saline implants over the muscle 18 years ago. My implants have always looked small, like I should have gone bigger. There's just too much room on my chest, and not enough breast. I don't have cleavage at all.
When I got my first augmentation, I had a fitness competition coming up, and needed quick recovery. Placing the implants over the muscle allowed the quickest recovery.
Since then, age and a baby have made them droopy. I'm planning on getting 400-450cc round silicone with low projection, along with a lift. I'm going larger because the size shows less when placed under the muscle. I'm 5'7", 140, muscular, 12% body fat and wear a 38C. I've never been one to show off my chest, but I do want fullness up top. Also, I'm getting the smooth, rather than textured, implants. My surgeon says the smooth cause fewer ripples. My saline implants are completely rippled up and down each side of my breasts, and I hate that. Saline looks more ripply anyway, but in 1998, you could only get saline.
I'll post again with a picture of my current implants.

In-Office Deflation of Saline Implants

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shinn performed my first augmentation. She is wonderful to work with. I feel comfortable with her, know her expertise, and I trust her. She's a good person.