Ruptured Implant After Cancer Treatment - Houston, TX

Fantastic. Friendly. Dr. Basu listened and helped...

Fantastic. Friendly. Dr. Basu listened and helped me decide the best way to go. great results. I saw the same people each time I went, so they new me and my story which made such a difference. I would recommend to anyone.
He explained the procedure in as much detail as i need to make me confident , but not so much that I would worry.
He asked me to show him what i wanted and then took measurements in detail so I felt he had listened to my request. I did not get the impression he was going to do what he felt was good for me.
Now, four weeks later I have the size and shape that I wanted.
I always felt there was someone on the end of the phone that I could talk to about how I was feeling and any concerns I had.
They were flexible with my appointments and fitted to the time scale that worked for both of us.

I felt individual and special to them.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I felt confident that I was at the right place with the right Dr. from the moment I met him. All around a positive experience, especially as this was not something I chose to do, as my old implant ruptured after treatment for breast Cancer.