Very Disappointed. Houston, TX

I chose Dr. Vitenas after 3 consults with cosmetic...

I chose Dr. Vitenas after 3 consults with cosmetic surgeons for a revision to an augmentation that was performed 13 years previously by a different doctor. I had recently given birth to my second child. He recommended a lift, and a smaller implant. He assured me that I would be pleased with the results. Immediately after the surgery, I was left with asymmetrical breasts, non-circular areolas/nipples, and bottomed out implants. My revision looked worse than my before picture. I told Dr. Vitenas my concerns, and he advised me to wait a year, and return for an evaluation. After a year, I returned. He told me that I have very stretchy skin, and that the only thing he could do was to tighten up the skin on one breast to make them appear more symmetrical for an additional $1,700. Not pleased with his response to say the least, I decided to get some additional consults and requested a copy of my medical records. I made an additional appointment with Dr. Vitenas, and he refused to see me. I would strongly advise anyone against using this physician.
Houston Plastic Surgeon