Breast Augmentation After Breastfeeding - Houston, TX

I would refer and suggest Dr. Melissa Crosby for...

I would refer and suggest Dr. Melissa Crosby for any woman seeking breast augmentation. My consultation was not rushed and she answered all my questions with patience and she also provided insight over the procedure and recovery I had not thought of. After my consult the surgery and post operative appointments were professional and of high quality. I am in love with my new physique and appreciate the skills of Dr. Crosby. My implants look natural, their shape and size are proportional to my body and the incision area is not visible in my bikinis or clothes. Also, as a personal trainer I find it very important that implants do not sit or stay away from the sternum plate in the chest..because that can give away a woman's decision to have implants. I prefer to look like I had perfect breasts the whole time, not have people know I had implants put in. Dr. Crosby's before and after pictures of her clients' implants and their position of sitting closer to the sternum, thus looking real and natural is the reason I chose her as my surgeon. Dr. Crosby and her staff are also well educated on the recovery and skin care needed for their patients. I could not be happier with my results and care with any other plastic surgeon; I simply know Dr. Crosby understands the placement of implants as she is a professional woman who wants other women to feel and look their best with natural looking implants. The cost and time for the whole procedure from consult to post operative appointments is affordable and worth it all. You'll be so happy with your results you will want to leave gratuity :) Thank you Dr. Crosby!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Crosby is intelligent, professional, quick to answer concerns or questions. She is direct about the recovery and needs of scar care. She is sweet and funny and has no anxiety about the procedure or about recovery. Her confidence becomes your confidence.