33yo Mom of 2- Proportional Perfection! - Houston, TX

I am 5'9" 150lbs and a mother of 2 perfect kiddos....

I am 5'9" 150lbs and a mother of 2 perfect kiddos. I've always been small chested, normally an A cup except when nursing I advanced to a D that only my babies could enjoy..my husband was left out of the fun. Once I was done nursing I spent a year getting back to my goal weight and saving my $$ because I wanted breasts again, that weren't full of milk! My usual A cup was definitely half empty and I had not even wanted to be seen without a bra on.like ever. Several of my girlfriends had gone to see Dr. Ciaravino and they have beautiful natural looking breasts. I researched every doc in houston but seeing the results in the flesh convinced me he was the man for the job. I told him I wanted proportion and what I got was perfection! I am so so happy I did this and I'm happy I waited until I had my kids to do it. People I work around don't even notice the difference that's how natural they are and fit my body. I got 350cc and they are a full C as far as I can tell and I love it!!! He is a professional and an artist, I read that he is odd but I wasn't there to make a friend. I recommend him 100%
Houston Plastic Surgeon