22 Year Old, 130pounds, 5'3 Tall. Going on 304cc VITENAS - Houston, TX

Okay so I'm going to vitenas... This Thursday......

Okay so I'm going to vitenas... This Thursday... When I did a 304 cc vs the 339cc the 339cc were in my opinion too big!!! Even the assistant told me. However I'm looking at pictures on this website and the look I want are like 400cc??? I'm so confused.. I'm like a day away from surgery and I want my money's worth but I also don't want to draw the wrong kind of attention to myself.. I want natural.. This is what I have now.

Night before aurgery

So me getting anxiety.. I switched my 304 to 339cc.. I've heard a lot of people say.. "I wish I had gone bigger" and even when I called one of the girls at Vitenas' office, she confirmed that it was true... I'll be showing pictures tomorrow right after the surgery. EXCITING!!!!

Today was the day... Sore but pain is bearable... Nauseous!!! But I have my mom taking care of me.. My surgery was at 6:00am and I left them at 7:45.. I got home and napped and I'm feeling okay..

Oh side view.. Day of surgery

3 and a half days post op. 339cc

I was in a lot of pain the day after surgery... But now I'm feeling amazing!! I'll be updating maybe in a month? Still feel tight and hard in the chest.. Can't wait till they feel bouncy.. I want them squishy.. Hopefully when they drop a bit they get less hard.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He's great... I just left like because I showed up 10 mins late.. He rushed me.. And well the consultation was free! But his staff are amazing!! I'm scared of needles and never had surgery.. And they talked to me and helped me.. Everyone was literally super sweet! I love them!