Finally I Feel Complete After 6 Years - Houston, TX

I feel amazing, happy, complete, beautiful,...

I feel amazing, happy, complete, beautiful, healthy and sexy thanks to Dr. C! 6 years ago I had a breast lift and implants done with another surgeon and had a horrific experience to say the least. When I went for my consultation with Dr C, I really felt comfortable because he and his staff sympathized with me and carefully went over how he could correct what had previously been done. The day of surgery I felt very at ease and was extremely pleased with the surgical center staff and how nice they were. They started my surgery exactly at the time I was given. After surgery and recovery my mother and I were getting into her car and Dr C came outside and said everything went great. That meant a lot to me! My procedure was done on Friday morning and I was back to work on Tuesday. During recovery I didn't even need heavy pain meds. Tylenol was enough to help any discomfort. His staff and the hospital called me over the holiday weekend to check on me! I am ecstatic with my results!! He removed the unsightly scaring that was underneath my breast from 2010 surgery. He replaced my saline implants with silicone and removed scar tissue from the capsular contracture I had in left breast. They match perfectly now! I do not have one negative thing to say about Dr C or his staff. They are TOP NOTCH!! Special thanks to Ashley and Sara!!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr C put all my worries to rest. I came to him with a problem and he fixed it! I have complete faith in him. He is a surgeon that truly cares about making you feel your best!