Breast Implant Exchange and Pocket Revision - Houston, TX

I wanted to go ahead and put a new review on here...

I wanted to go ahead and put a new review on here as opposed to an updated review. I had my first breast augmentation close to a year ago with Dr. Vitenas, but because of my pectus excavatum, I felt that my first set of implants did not give me enough chest coverage to mask my deformity. (I was unhappy) I recently had my breasts redone by Dr.Vitenas. We decided to go with a larger/ wider implant on both sides to mask my rib cage deformity more. If I could give this surgeon 100 stars, I would. I am so happy with my results this time, I can't even begin to explain it. Dr. Vitenas has been so wonderful with me (especially since I am a worry wart, and not the easiest patient. Lol) . He is a brilliant surgeon and has literally moved mountains to make me feel normal and confident about my breasts. I can't recommend him enough.

Difference between first and second set of implants

What a world of difference. Very happy with the wider implants. Top picture is 304cc on left and 339cc on the right and the bottom picture is what I have currently, 533cc on both sides.
Houston Plastic Surgeon