34 Yrs Old, Changed Saline Implants to Silicone - Houston, TX

I had breast augmentation with saline implants 13...

I had breast augmentation with saline implants 13 years ago. Realized one was leaking and went in to Dr Rednam to explore my options. Her and her staff were so kind, calmed my nerves and did everything possible to get me in for surgery the next business day (Monday) so that I could immediately get back to work. I thought her price was extremely reasonable and she helped me decide what type and size of implants to have put in. The surgery went extremely smooth, with almost no pain. Im extremely pain sensitive and have almost zero tolerance for it, and am also terrified of IVS. The Dr, staff and anesthesiologist made me so comfortable as well as my family who was nervous. I plan on going back to Dr Rednam for a breast lift in the future and would recommend her to anyone. I use her for fillers and Botox as well and have sent many friends as well as family members to her all who were extremely happy with their results. If you are looking for an all around great plastic surgeon with a great office staff as well that's the place to go. Always a comfortable and good experience.
Houston Physician

The Dr is always extremely professional, willing to answer all questions and not rush you out of the office. She also does everything she can to make you feel comfortable and completely educated on your procedures as well as pre and post op.