24 Y/o Who Had Mild Capsular Contracture. Houston, TX

I opted for 500 cc silicone implants after having...

I opted for 500 cc silicone implants after having had 350 cc saline implants with capsular contracture and wanting larger breasts. Original implants placed via transumbilical incision. I ended up with symnastia requiring two additional surgeries by him in an attempt to correct, as well as decreasing size back to 350 cc and changing back to saline implants. I was told after the last correction surgery with him that the outcome (while I still had symnastia, a lifted area above sternum, and left breast still crossed midline) was the best I could expect. No further corrections were offered. I also have large, visible scars a few centimeters lower than the breast fold. He is a caring surgeon. He did my two corrections at no cost to me, but unfortunately his skill level for breast implant revision is lacking. I had to have his work redone at my expense. I would certainly not recommend this surgeon.