Implants Ruptured Needed to Be Removed - Houston, TX

My implants were 35 years old and were ruptured. ...

My implants were 35 years old and were ruptured. i went to 3 doctor consultations to see which one was the best fit for me. I knew have way through Dr. Rappaport consultation he was the perfect fit. He took his time with me explaining everything i had questions about and than some. He is very professional and sensitive to my situation. I had decided a few weeks before my surgery that i didn't want new implants. I had mine removed and had a lift done. I really didn't know what to expect post surgery on what i would look like. I went from a D cup to a B cup and i couldn't be more pleased!! Dr. Rappaport did a phenomenal job and in making everything symmetrical!!! I went to my well woman exam previous schedule. She couldn't believe it had only been one week. She said who ever did my surgery did a excellent job. When i told her who he was, she said, she heard he was one of the best at doing lifts. that was the second time i had heard that. One last thing, Dr. Rappaport really cares about his patients and their well being. He is a a gifted doctor!

Dr. Rappaport truly cares about his patients!!! He is very sensitive to their needs. He such a caring person.