Breast Augmentation - Houston, TX

I am only 5 days post op but I can't say enough...

I am only 5 days post op but I can't say enough great things about Dr. Boynton and his staff. After my first consultation with another doctor, I left with a bad gut feeling and didn't trust the surgeon to do my procedure. I had planned to see 3 other surgeons before making a decision, Dr. Boynton was my second consultation and it was a huge sigh of relief to sit down and talk with him. The patient care coordinator was so sweet, she stayed after hours one day because I wasn't able to come in any other time to finalize my care credit account. Dr. Boynton was wonderful in the consultation, he spent a lot of time with me discussing what I had in mind, taking measurements and giving me and idea of what he could do for me. His bedside manner is wonderful, I trusted him to do my procedure because of his credentials and hospital affiliations. I cancelled my other consultations that same day and went ahead and booked my surgery with him.

One thing people don't think to ask during a consultation is if the doctor is affiliated with a hospital. I cannot emphasize enough how important this is, if an accredited surgical center allows a doctor to perform in their suite, then that surgeon knows what they're doing. If a surgeon is not affiliated with a hospital and has their own surgical suite,this should be a red flag. That means they were either not practicing safe protocols or they did something to get kicked out of that hospital.

I trusted Dr. Boynton to perform an invasive surgery on me, and if something had gone wrong during the surgery I trusted him to take care of me. The anesthesiologist was fantastic, as well as all of the nurses in the OR. Sandy, Dr. Boynton's nurse has also been great, she's been following up with me daily, multiple times on day one to see how I was doing.

My results are wonderful, and in time they will settle and look even better. I had no bruising or bleeding after I got home, pain was mostly from sleeping on my back because I am not used to that.

If you are thinking about getting a breast augmentation, at the very least get a consultation with Dr. Boynton, I would recommend him to anyone thinking about getting that done. Don't try to take shortcuts to save money, it's an investment and spending a little more for high quality is absolutely worth it.
Houston Plastic Surgeon