Breast Augmentation - Houston, TX

Best decision I've ever made! I wouldn't change a...

Best decision I've ever made! I wouldn't change a thing about my results or process! My procedure was short, but it took me a long time to come out of anesthesia and everyone was amazing when I came too! I was itchy and of course couldn't move my arms! The nurse was the best, she sat and scratched my face for me! I also had a beautiful bouquet of flowers on my side table! I will be back for my mommy tuck after babies!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I had my procedure more than 2 years ago and it was the best decision I've EVER made! I loved the practice, Dr. Mentz and his staff! They made me feel so comfortable during the entire process! Surgery day was a breeze! I get so many compliments on my breast augmentation, no one ever even realizes I've had them done because they look so natural! Dr. Mentz perform above all expectations I had!! I refer him to all my friends or acquaintances looking to have work done!! I'll be back that's for sure!!