Breast Augmentation. Houston, TX

I came to Dr. Vitenas close to a year ago seeking...

I came to Dr. Vitenas close to a year ago seeking a breast augmentation. I have always wanted this done and it took me years to have the money to do it. I went with Dr. Vitenas based on his impeccable reviews. I can't say that I am happy with my results and am wanting a revision done. Dr.Vitenas is a brilliant surgeon, I just think we underestimated my anatomy. I gave him a lower review because he really needs to hire a new patient coordinator. Prior to my surgery, my calls and concerns were addressed immediately by the coordinator. After my surgery she would not return my calls regarding any concerns about my follow ups, and the few times I did speak with her, she was very rude to me. I am still waiting for a call back from a call I made 2 months ago. So, I feel like after my surgery, I am on my own and have been abandoned by my surgeons office. I am probably not the only patient that his patient coordinator, Lindsey, has done this to. It's not right to be there for a patient before their surgery (and after you get their money) and not give them the time of day after their surgery. Really sad and frustrating.

Update on breast augmentation with Dr. Vitenas

Well, since my last review, I am happy to say that I have spoken with his patient coordinator, Lindsey, and it looks like it was a communication error. So now I have an appointment with Dr. Vitenas in a few days to hopefully get my breast revision issues resolved. I am hoping for the best and I will update soon.

Breast Augmentation Revision

I went to see Dr. Vitenas today. I discussed with him my concerns about my revision. First off, I am a very difficult case. I have a severe chest bone deformity that no plastic surgeon on earth could completely mask. Because of this, I was unhappy the first time. I guess I expected a miracle, but plastic surgeons are mere mortals. Dr. Vitenas is a brilliant surgeon, that is why I came to him and will continue to. He has moved mountains to try to give me the chest that I always wanted and is continuing to do so. I guess for me, it has been really hard for me to accept that my breasts will never completely look perfect because of my chest deformity, but I can hopefully come as close as possible with Dr. Vitenas's help. He really listens to my concerns and has shown me so much compassion concerning all of this that it moves me to tears. I am so grateful that I found him to be my plastic surgeon.

Breast Augmentation Exchange/ Revision

Just wanted to update on my 2nd breast augmentation. This time we went 533cc silicone unders on both sides, and I couldn't be happier. I swear I have the most brilliant surgeon ever!! The bigger/ wider implants def covered more of my deformity and I feel like I have the breasts I always wanted! I can't praise Dr. Vitenas enough!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon