Breast Augmentation Gone Wrong. - Houston, TX

I heard good things about Dr.Newall and decided to...

I heard good things about Dr.Newall and decided to go to him after a few consultations with others. I had my breasts done when I was 18, and had two kids after. I decided to get my breasts redone to make them more perkier and bigger. The consultation was good (probably because they wanted to take my money) but after the procedure, the customer service went down! Let me mention to you guys that I had my breasts done before and never had any issues. The scar underneath my breasts that Dr.newall left is about 3 1/2 inches. My left breast is uneven and the implant rotated and caused a weird shape that I can't even describe. It's not round like how it's suppose to be. It's like 3/4 round finished off with a line (if that makes sense). When you touch my breasts they feel BUMPY like ripples and they were placed under the muscle just like my previous boob job. Breasts are so uneven!! Remember I had breasts don't before!!! I never had these issues) he tells me it's perfectly normal (he didn't know I went to 2 other surgeons and they told me he placed the implants wrong that's why the shape isn't round, the implants rotated and that's what's causing the ripples and bumpy feel!). I literally left his office crying because he said he couldn't do anything for me and that it was perfectly normal but when you look at my boobs they are completely weird looking. One is round and the left one is a weird shape and bumpy! Also the procedure only lasted 30 minutes. I remember this because I texted my friends right before he started and I texted them right when I woke up (30 mins! I checked the time I sent this text before and after!!)
Houston Plastic Surgeon