State of the Art - Houston, TX

I traveled from Florida for breast augmentation...

I traveled from Florida for breast augmentation with Dr. Vitenas and recommend him whole heartedly. Dr. Vitenas combines best surgical practices with artistry. Both he and his staff treated me professionally and courteously. Dr. Vitenas and I agreed on 371 cc dual plane Natrelle implants, which resulted in full, natural-looking breasts. I am 5'10", 135 pounds, and went from 32 A/B to 32 Full D. My post op recovery was easy; I took one low-dose valium the first night, Tylenol the first two days, and then needed nothing else. My breasts felt tight the first few weeks, and I felt generally more tired than normal the first week post op. Now at nearly 7 weeks post op, I find the hardest part has been remembering to move the implants daily. As an avid exerciser in my mid-thirties, I was anxious about avoiding lower body exercise for 2 weeks and upper body exercise for 6 weeks post op per Dr. Vitenas' recommendation, but am glad I followed his advice and gave my body this time to recover. My inframammary scars are thin and fading and my breasts look beautiful and feel soft and natural.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vitenas combines best surgical practices with artistry and courtesy.