Recovery Journal - Houston, TX

35 years old Two breastfed children Not even sure...

35 years old
Two breastfed children
Not even sure of previous size...wore sports bras most of the time. "34 AA or Nearly A" was last bra purchased. I have been on realself for the past month. Many posts pictures and reviews have been very helpful.

Backstory : for the past 3 years I have thought about a BA. My goal is to perk the girls up and get the volume I have been missing since my son was born in 2008. Hubby gave me the green light so I made consults in May 2016. Second Dr. I visited really seemed like a perfect match for my desired outcome. At the consult we went forward with pre op visit and set a date for later this month.
I agree with most of you...less time to obsess and research the better :)

Went in at 8 am and walked back to OR around 9:45. We were on the road and home by 12:45. All went smooth. No nausea (thank goodness) I did get an anti nausea patch when I arrived. Anesthesia left me pretty groggy so I just woke up from my nap.

Dr. has wrapped me tightly in ace bandage and I will have that for one full week.
Tightness on my chest very much like being engorged from breastfeeding.
I am allowed to take shower in 24-48 hours but to be careful not to get the strip wet over incisions.
Sleeping upright for 2 weeks will def be the Doozie for me. Several before pics posted today. I will do afters in bandage tomorrow.

Day 1 post op

Feeling good
Walked in neighborhood a.m. and p.m. lots of water in between meals (not very hungry ) only on Tylenol today
Ended up with 325 cc on both sides
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Great staff, very informative, website has great before and afters.