Petite 5'5 100lb Going from 32A to 32C. 300cc Silicone - Houston, TX

Hi guys! My surgery is in 1 day. Im excited to...

Hi guys! My surgery is in 1 day. Im excited to finally have nice boobs but very nervous about being nauseous or having an ugly result. I'm very petite and extremely worried about the implants being too large for my body. My surgeon said he'll either use 286cc or 304cc. I feel they're too big and will post pics of sizers. Hoping they turn out great and proportionate to my frame. Wish me luck! Also I am doing moderate plus, silicone, under the muscle.

Sizers on

These are with 286cc and 304cc... I feel they're too large for me but hoping I'm going with the right size.

Regret telling my doctor to go smaller

The girls are in! I'm sad because they don't look big enough to me. I begged my doctor to go as conservatively as possible, and now I regret it. I'm just hoping once they drop and fluff they will look bigger and fuller. We went with 304cc. :( wish me luck

Boob greed or actually too small?

The other pictures didn't add but I'm just so unhappy with how small they are. Please tell me they'll look larger later on! :(

1 week post-op

The girls are looking better, though still far from where I want them to be. Patience is a virtue, I know. One more week until I'm out of the surgical bra, so yay! Aside from that I've had 0 complaints except that my boobs keep itching and I don't know what to do about it.

2 weeks post op!

Love love love them! Measured a 32d at VS.