Incredibly Happy! Natural Looking Results for Petite, Athletic, Young Professional - Houston, TX

After many years of considering a breast...

After many years of considering a breast augmentation, I was recommended to Dr. Ciaravino's office. My anxiety was put at ease immediately by his staff and overall office atmosphere. My nurses were genuine, insightful and honest with their recommendation on size and positioning for a natural look which was a concern given my active and professional lifestyle. Dr. Ciaravino was highly professional, listened to my goal, addressed my concerns and was straight forward. The consultation with Dr. Ciaravino solidified my decision and per my request/schedule, only 2 weeks later I was in for the procedure. Surgery was extremely smooth and the heal time was much quicker than I originally. Clinic staff were attentive, friendly, warm and accommodations were very comfortable. Dr. Ciaravino is an extremely talented surgeon- the incisions were clean and healed quickly with very little scarring. Been told by many that they look incredibly natural, and are great 'additions' to my figure. Highly recommend Dr. Ciaravino for any and all procedures!
Houston Plastic Surgeon