Already Fit and Lean, but Just Wanted to Enhance Myself

Dr. Rednam is very professional, thorough,...

Dr. Rednam is very professional, thorough, genuinely caring, brilliant (obviously), and the entire experience from start to finish AND the results--seriously AMAZING!!! The had lipo (cool sculpting) and a breast augmentation procedures done. I am already very fit and lean; however, had trouble areas (lower belly) that were always very difficult to maintain despite consistent/rigorous exercise (4-6 times a week) and dieting (eating clean, atkins, other diets, etc.). Although I have always wanted to get these procedures done, of course I was apprehensive because this is surgery after all. However, I felt very much at ease under Dr. Rednam's care and had a phenomenal experience (I'd do it again/and will go back for other procedures). I had an idea of what I wanted (breast aug), which I described to Dr. Rednam but then left it in her hands. She gave me tasteful and subtle but full and gorgeous breasts (just as I described/wanted). I look amazing (it has been over 3 months), lol, and I am so happy with the results. I have already and will continue to recommend Dr. Rednam to all my family and friends without a second thought.
Houston Physician