Thank You, Dr. Rock! - Houston, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was 25 years old, 5'4", and 110 lbs, started out...

I was 25 years old, 5'4", and 110 lbs, started out completely flat (34A) with final size 32C (Victoria's Secret sizing). Mentor silicone/moderate plus profile implants 275cc placed dual-plane with infra-mammary incisions. Had the option to go with high profile 325cc, but I chickened out. In retrospect, I say if you're in doubt, always go BIGGER than you think you're comfortable with!

I was under general anesthesia in a surgical suite setting for my surgery and was able to attend a banquet that very same evening. Rx for Vicodin, needed it for the first few days, and was painfully sore for about a week. I could've returned to work earlier, but just chose to be lazy!

Overall, a wonderful experience with well-trained and compassionate doctors, nurses, and hospital staff. They made sure I was comfortable before, during, and after the procedure, giving personalized attention and even calling me afterwards to check on my recovery. Even the nurses doing my bloodwork and other pre-ops were courteous and prompt. Nothing like what I'd expect from typical hospital-like settings. I highly recommend Dr. Rock and the St. Luke's tower staff!

I'd been wanting a breast augmentation for many years, and I finally gained the courage to pursue it after 3 of my girlfriends referred me to Dr. Rock, whose work on them had really impressed me! He gives a very thorough, 2hr+ complimentary consult, and I could instantly tell that he is very well-trained, skilled, compassionate, and ethical. There are so many doctors to choose from, especially in Houston, but I know I made the right decision to go with him. Trust is so important when it comes to something as serious as plastic surgery, and if you're considering breast augmentation, he is your doctor!