Dr C Was Amazing!! - Houston, TX

I am 5'7", 135 lbs starting size, a deflated b cup...

I am 5'7", 135 lbs starting size, a deflated b cup. Dr Ciaravino did under the muscle 350 hp. I was borderline needing a lift, but I am glad we didn't need to. Initially I was going to go with Dr Vitenas. After meeting with Rachel and Dr C, I felt high profile was more of what I was looking for and not Moderate plus, which is pretty much what Vitenas was pushing for. Because my breasts sit low on my chest, Rachel mentioned that a moderate profile might give me a matronly look. Totally not what I wanted!!! I wanted a youthful bust, and Dr C totally delivered!!! My boobs are amazing!!
Also going into surgery, I left placement and final sizing up to Ciaravino. He told me he would try to go under the muscle, but if it wasn't feasible, he would go over. (I have some muscle tone and he wasn't sure how developed it was). He and Rachel actually recommended 325cc, but I was drawn to 350, and so was hubby. I told him to put whichever size would look best, as thet are not that different in size. I was surprised that his office was more conservative in sizing, but I think it's a good thing. Overall, a great experience!!! Dr C is very professional, and Rachel was so helpful!

10 months post

I am so glad I didn't opt for the lift and it wasn't recommended by Dr C. I am extremely happy with my results. If you are worried about scars, definitely recommend to go through armpit,
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He gives you amazing results!! He's a busy doctor, so if you need someone to hold your hand and comfort you the whole way, he may not be who you are looking for. If what you care about is the best result, he's the man!!