A Body of Work - All by Dr. Long! I'm Forty but Fabulous, and He Keeps It All in Place. Houston, TX

Houston Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 9 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My life journey includes so many medical (non...

My life journey includes so many medical (non cosmetic) procedures that I can't list them all. But after years of improving my physical health, I was ready to tackle my aesthetic look. I consulted with a half dozen surgeons but Dr. Long was the best - without the hype. In fact, where other surgeons tried to talk me into mega-procedures: Dr. Long believes Less is Sometimes Best. He refuses to perform a procedure he thinks a patient does not need - and that is not always the case here in the surgery-loving Houston area. In a store yesterday, a stranger told me what a great body I had (Who me? At my age), and I wanted to say Dr. Long did it all. A TT in 2006 (slightly revised after OB/Gyn surg in 2009), Breast Aug in 2014 done at same time as a Hyst.- SO GLAD I did that. And my breasts look so natural (I didn't want them to look "done" and I didn't even tell family or work I was having them worked on.) - I am so pleased. Sure I keep my weight down & my health up - but Dr Long keeps everything else in shape. I have referred 6 friends (yes, 6 - we are all vain, LOL) to him and he has shaped, sucked, augmented and sculpted us into looking great. I wouldn't let anyone else lay a hand on me - the man is an artist with the scalpel! Great customer service, individual attention, and knowledgeable surgeon - you can't go wrong. Let's see - what I can talk him into doing next. (Pictures coming soon, I gotta go find them!)

Very low key approach - quiet office, nothing overdone. He doesn't advertise much (almost all referrals - thats how I heard about him), yet his reputation is outstanding even in a city with the world's largest Medical Center. This is not some high-volume Chop Shop for Plastic Surgery like some doctors offices in the city. He's a quiet, serious guy who is always improving his craft. He patiently answers questions and takes a patient-first thoughfulness to how he approaches his surgeries. Every other doctor who has seen his work (including my OB/Gyn who did a co-surgery with him) says he does the tiniest, smallest stitches they have ever seen. He has done a total of 11 procedures on me and my 6 friends - we are true Dr. Long believers. Skip the glossy magazine-ad doctors if you want a personal, serious approach. The office is small and quiet - and he never keeps me waiting like these McDonald's Fast Food-style Plastic Surgeons do. Do yourself a favor - go to a consult and put yourselves in his skillful hands.