A Body of Work - All by Dr. Long! I'm Forty but Fabulous, and He Keeps It All in Place. Houston, TX

My life journey includes so many medical (non...

My life journey includes so many medical (non cosmetic) procedures that I can't list them all. But after years of improving my physical health, I was ready to tackle my aesthetic look. I consulted with a half dozen surgeons but Dr. Long was the best - without the hype. In fact, where other surgeons tried to talk me into mega-procedures: Dr. Long believes Less is Sometimes Best. He refuses to perform a procedure he thinks a patient does not need - and that is not always the case here in the surgery-loving Houston area. In a store yesterday, a stranger told me what a great body I had (Who me? At my age), and I wanted to say Dr. Long did it all. A TT in 2006 (slightly revised after OB/Gyn surg in 2009), Breast Aug in 2014 done at same time as a Hyst.- SO GLAD I did that. And my breasts look so natural (I didn't want them to look "done" and I didn't even tell family or work I was having them worked on.) - I am so pleased. Sure I keep my weight down & my health up - but Dr Long keeps everything else in shape. I have referred 6 friends (yes, 6 - we are all vain, LOL) to him and he has shaped, sucked, augmented and sculpted us into looking great. I wouldn't let anyone else lay a hand on me - the man is an artist with the scalpel! Great customer service, individual attention, and knowledgeable surgeon - you can't go wrong. Let's see - what I can talk him into doing next. (Pictures coming soon, I gotta go find them!)
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Very low key approach - quiet office, nothing overdone. He doesn't advertise much (almost all referrals - thats how I heard about him), yet his reputation is outstanding even in a city with the world's largest Medical Center. This is not some high-volume Chop Shop for Plastic Surgery like some doctors offices in the city. He's a quiet, serious guy who is always improving his craft. He patiently answers questions and takes a patient-first thoughfulness to how he approaches his surgeries. Every other doctor who has seen his work (including my OB/Gyn who did a co-surgery with him) says he does the tiniest, smallest stitches they have ever seen. He has done a total of 11 procedures on me and my 6 friends - we are true Dr. Long believers. Skip the glossy magazine-ad doctors if you want a personal, serious approach. The office is small and quiet - and he never keeps me waiting like these McDonald's Fast Food-style Plastic Surgeons do. Do yourself a favor - go to a consult and put yourselves in his skillful hands.