34 B to 34D, 375cc Silicone - Houston, TX

I've wanted to do this for years and finally did...

I've wanted to do this for years and finally did it! I was unhappy with my breasts after having children and going through dramatic weight gain then weight loss. I told the doctor I just want to put them back where they go. The doctor and staff took the time to explain and show me the differences between the different implants and helped choose the one that would work best for my body and my goals. They took pictures of me and used this image software to show me an idea of what I would look like after. It showed all different angles, front, side, even from above the way I would see them looking down at myself! Pretty neat! At both my consult and preop visits, he held up different size implants and talked to me about my goals and answered all of my questions. The doc and staff are so easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable. We ended up deciding on 375cc silicone and he would wait until he did the surgery to decide if he would place under or over the muscle. He ended up placing them over the muscle. I am very happy with the results! They are perfect and fit my body wonderfully!! Stephanie was also a sweetheart and answered questions I had the day after my surgery as well. Everyone that works there are kind and gorgeous at the same time!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

This doctor really knows his stuff and gave me great advice that addressed my specific needs and my body type. He even showed me things about my breasts I had not noticed or considered. Several of my friends have had procedures with Dr C as well as another family member. We all love him and I personally highly recommend him!