31 Year Old Mother of 2 Big, Breastfed Boys! - Houston, TX

I was so skeptical going into my consultation with...

I was so skeptical going into my consultation with Dr. Ciaravino in Houston, TX. While I didn't doubt his abilities because he came very highly recommended in Houston, I worried about what others would think of me professionally, what would my family think, could I still manage my small children and their needs while I recovered? Am I being selfish by doing this? I had breastfed both of my boys and was embarrassed by what was left behind. I didn't want my husband to see me topless, I hated wearing swimtops because everything "fell to the bottom of the cup".
After meeting with Dr. Ciaravino and his team, I felt great. I was excited about the potential of the results and had great support from family and friends. Dr. Ciaravino genuinely listened to my concerns and made thoughful recommendations on procedure type (over the muscle) and size (385 cc) based on my occupation, height (5'9"), etc. The procedure went very smoothly, I had little to no discomfort after 12 hours of rest, and after the weekend (procedure was on a Thursday), I was back at work on Monday with nothing more than a compression bra under my dress shirt. After 2 years, they have not deflated or lost shape, and I have a tiny (less than a few mm), light white line under each breast. I've since referred 2 additional friends and they too have been extremely happy. I have posted a photo 2 years after the procedure of these grown up boys with their self-confident momma in the pool, and I am one happy customer (I fill out a swim top!) I encourage all moms who are wanting their sex-pot feeling back, to go for it!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Thoughtful, great bed-side manor, punctual with patient appointments, GREAT listener!