28 Year Old, Breast Aug Revision with Implant Exchange - Houston, TX

At the age of 22 I underwent my first breast...

At the age of 22 I underwent my first breast augmentation surgery. At the time, I did not think to address my naturally very laterally breast. So, once an implant was added, my breasts were larger and even more lateral, forcing me to wear a bra and only certain bathing suit tops to really look "good". After 6 years, my implants had dropped pretty significantly, one much more than the other and I was still unhappy with being all "side-boob". I came to Dr. Hall to have them revised and he did a fantastic job! They look amazing!
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hall measured my chest in order to accurately and scientifically choose the implant size and shape that was right for me. He chose a high-profile implant to project my volume more forward as opposed to to the sides. He also did some internal suturing to both make my breasts symmetrical (lifting the one that had dropped significantly) as well as to pull them inward to lie more centrally on my chest. I could not be happier with the result and LOVE both not having to wear a bra all the time and looking good in any bikini top! His balance of professionalism, science and taking into consideration exactly what my goals were was spot-on! Very professional and great bedside manner.