27 Years Old, 3 Kids, Small B to 485 Cc Silicone

Dr. Wiener is amazing as well as his staff. He...

Dr. Wiener is amazing as well as his staff. He talks quickly but always with a smile and answers any questions you have. There is never a wait and surgery day was quick and easy!! He even called to check on me later that evening. What doctor does that?!! An amazing one. I'm so happy with my results and it's only been one week!! Dr. Wiener was the perfect choice for my PS. He made me feel 100% comfortable from start to finish.

My before & 8 weeks after

I've been meaning to update! Everything looks better than I even imagined. I'm so thankful for this site it got me through each week! I wish I would of took pictures through it all but I have three kids and usually no mind space to think of things like this lol. I went from a 34B to 34DDD at vs and have actually yet to find a bra to fit at any normal store!

I decided on silicone implants after reviewing and...

I decided on silicone implants after reviewing and talking with my doctor. This is an update :) I am in love with my new chest. I've always felt fatter than I was because I have such a curvy bottom no matter how much weight I lost my boobs could never help me feel proportional. I was so over wearing padding all the time and not being able to buy certain tops because I couldn't fill them up. My recommendation is after surgery don't go buy a ton of bras your size changes after a few months when they completely drop. I'm currently falling out of a 34 DDD from VS

Houston Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing very good doctor!