25 Years Old - Houston, TX

I chose to have this procedure because I wasn't...

I chose to have this procedure because I wasn't completely satisfied with my appearance. Before surgery, I felt unproportioned, somewhat embarrassed, and uncomfortable in my own skin. I honestly hate that I waited so long! Surgery and recovery were honestly a breeze for me, possibly because I chose to go over the muscles opposed to under. I was satisfied right away with my results. I feel totally complete now.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sukkar was amazing. He was very friendly, funny, and knowledgable. He and his awesome staff made me feel very comfortable at all times. My experience in scheduling my consultation alone is what really finalized my decision in using Dr. Sukkar. Once I came in for my consultation, everything fell into place so simply. They were able to schedule me right away. I've been even more impressed with their follow-ups and appointments post surgery. Dr. Sukkar's office knows how to provide a truly special experience.