22 Yrs Old, No Children, Ready to Have Bigger Boobs! - Houston, TX

I had my first consultation with dr wiener today....

I had my first consultation with dr wiener today. He was very quick to go through everything although at the end he had covered basically any question I had had. I am currently a 36b (I think) hoping for a full c or small d. Any one that has had a BA with him please feel free to tell me your experience!

Hey all! New dr, surgery scheduled!!

I haven't posted in a while but since then I've had a new consultation with dr. Feldman in sugar land. I cannot even begin to tell yall how excited and nervous I am! I already know my surgery is going to be great. I love how through dr Feldman is and I knew right off the bat he was the dr for me. As soon as my consultation was over I scheduled!! Counting down the days :)

Suggestions on scar creams or massaging lotions and oills???

Im less than 3 weeks away from surgery!! Getting very nervous but I know I'll be fine. Does anyone suggest anything particular I shoukd get before hand? Such as scar creams or oils and lotions to message with? I have darker completed skin so I wojkd like to use something that will prevent me from getting stretch marks as much as possible

3 days away!! Can you say NERVOUS

I am so excited and don't think it has hit me yet that in 3 short days I'll have boobies!! I've been so busy with school getting everything caught up and worked on ahead of time. Im still going and getting things that will help me after my surgery. Having a hard time deciding which size implant I actually want

boobies are here!!!!!!

Went in this morning at 11am had to wake up and leave home at 6 am because of the drive but it wasn't bad at all. Wasn't as hungry as I thought id be since I hadn't eaten since 7 the night before. Nerves caught up with me when I got to the office though!! After doing the lidocaine (which I am so glad they did) bc the iv was so uncomfortable on my thin hands. After that I waited for a while. They were running a little behind from the surgeey before me! Whole process went very smooth and staff was AMAZING!!
Texas Plastic Surgeon