20 Years Old, 120lbs, 5'5. Houston, TX

I’m getting a breast augmentation and I’ve...

I’m getting a breast augmentation and I’ve already picked a doctor, put the deposit down, and set my surgery date! I initially visited 2 plastic surgeons because I thought I should have an option of who I felt more comfortable with and happy that I did. Also, I’m glad I was able to meet with both of them on the same day! The first plastic surgeon had a special of $4500 for silicone and $3900 for saline. I’m choosing to go with silicone because I’m very thin and I don’t have much breast tissue. The second plastic surgeon had more credible credentials and way more years of experience, so with the help of my mom, I choose Dr. Vitenas. I haven’t gotten the surgery yet and I’m already wishing that I would’ve did it earlier! I turn 21 on April 18, but I have to wait to get the surgery done until after my 3 week field training exercise in May. (TEARS!!!) I have to decided to go with 339cc mod + profile! My consultation went great the patient coordinator Lindsey answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable! I’m about 2 month pre-op and counting down the days!!

It's almost time!

It's a few hours until surgery and for some reason I'm not freaking out yet. Lol! I'm excited and anxious at the same time, but I also feel weird. Am I actually doing this ?? It's 4:36 am and I have to be there around 5:45 for check in! I went to pick up my medicine Sunday and realized that the pharmacist didn't fill my pain meds and yesterday was a holiday, so hopefully I can get a new prescription while I'm in surgery. I guess I'll update you guys in a few hours!!

No longer the president of the itty bitty titty comitee!!

It's a few hours until surgery and for some reason I'm not freaking out yet. Lol! I'm excited and anxious at the same time, but I also feel weird. Am I actually doing this ?? It's 4:36 am and I have to be there around 5:45 for check in! I guess I'll update you guys in a few hours!!

Catching up & 12 days PO

Nothing much has changed with pain! The only difference I notice is the shape of the implants. I think I'm having a little boob greed at the moment because when I look down they're not big at all! When I look in the mirror they look a whole lot bigger, so maybe I'm just crazy! I have pictures from post op day 4- 11!!

Months Post Op

I'm almost 3 months post op and I'm in love with my new boobies! I was measured at 8 weeks and I am a 32DD!! I was so happy when I heard that, because I was kind of discouraged about them looking kind of small. I still feel that they don't look big at all in person and I should of went a tad bigger, but other than that they're perfect... One downside to this surgery is that I lost the feeling in my left nipple and it still has yet to come back :/... Maybe one day it will! Here are a few pics that I have in my new phone, but I will be sure to upload more once I get access to all my old pictures!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vitenas was very confident in the choosing the most natural implants that would fit me and I can't wait to see my results after surgery!