22 Y/o Wanting Her Boobs and Confidence Back - Houston, TX

This is not my first procedure with doctor...

This is not my first procedure with doctor Vitenas, but it was my first breast augmentation. He is beyond professional and knows his patients limits when it comes to natural and healthy implants, he won't let you go overboard and knows exactly what size you should go for a natural healthier outcome.

1 week post-op

Feeling great for the most part. Driving and walking daily but no working out of course is killing me. Bandages are off and the incision looks great! Can't wait for the scar to fade. Only downside is a sharp pain on my left side by ribs up to my armpit and a little on the left side of my breast. Calling doctor tomorrow to see if this is normal or not but the pain has gotten worse through out the first week but just in that one area.

12 days post-op

LOVING THEM.. still debating on going bigger in 3-6 months but they're beautiful so far!

9 days post-op

Houston Plastic Surgeon

AMAZING and honest surgeon who will give you his professional option as to what size to go while putting your health as first priority. I will go to Paul Vitenas for any other future procedures I'll be having done. thank you to you and your amazing staff, especially Lindsay one of his patient coordinators! Love them all and his BEAUTIFUL and state of the art facility!