Early 20s. Petite, 5'4. 115 Pounds, Pre Op 32a, 286cc. Houston, TX

Recently received breast augmentation. Went...

Recently received breast augmentation. Went through many emotional ups and downs before getting it. I've called and cancelled consultations twice. Then picked my procedure date twice and cancelled twice. Finally mustered up the courage to do something I've always wanted to do. Pre op 32 a/b. Post: TBD

Day of surgery

Went very well, I was a nervous wreck. I was put on Xanax the night before to calm my nerves, because I was trying to cancel the procedure out of fright!! The nurses and coordinators certainly calmed me and addressed all my concerns. I got to the facility at 6, and went in for surgery at about 9. Surgery took about 45 minutes, I didn't feel not a thing! I even asked the nurse to give me numbing thing so I couldn't feel the IV. Once the anesthesia was given, idk what happened!!! I was knocked out instantly. And woke up with boobs! Fabulous ones!!!!!! :) great experience. After surgery i arrived home and felt great, I could've even gone into work, I did not feel any major pains or naseuoa, nothing!!! I was worried for nothing. My immediate post op boobs after surgery also looked fantastic!!! I felt just a tad pressure on my chest but nothing unbearable.

Pre op boobs

Oh, here are some before pictures! Night before surgery

Day 1 post op

Still no major pains! No crazy side effects. Just been keeping up with my medication. Slept on my back, I noticed when I got up off the bed I felt more pressure on my boobs since they were only sitting in on place all night. Massaging was uncomfortable but I went for my post op appointment and they showed me how to correctly massage them. I'm supposed to be pushing the implants up to my collar bone lol. That seemed impossible, but it was possible!!! I felt sore this day, but still wasn't bounded to the bed, I had more than enough energy to go out and spend time with friends. I even went to a party with my friends the night of. Lol.

Day 1 post op

Day 2 post op

I feel no pains, I was able to get off the pain medications and stick to only the antibiotic. I'm literally feeling great with no difficulties doing anything. Still doing my normal routine. Hugging people is sometimes a little uncomfortable. However the massaging got easier and doesn't hurt at all. I'm so impressed with my quick progress! Can't wear bras for 6 weeks. Showering with warm water. Only eating low sodium foods. I feel great, this procedure has really boosted my confidence big time. I was out all day at an event with no issues. Everything's great!

Day 3 post op

I was able to sleep on my back comfortable and even my side as well. Feeling absolutely no pains. Minimal soreness. Completely off meds, but I have Tylenol handy just in case, which I haven't really had to use. My right breast is more sore than the left but it's bearable. I tried on a bra for the first time today. Looking good!!!!! Feeling great. Sometimes I wish I went bigger, but my spouse thinks I went the perfect size and since I'm so petite, bigger might've looked a tad ridiculous. I also noticed I have some small irritation bruises on my nipples. My skin has been sensitive since the procedure. I bought sensitive soap and detergent. I've heard this was normal, but I'll validate with my surgeon when I see him next week!

Day 4 post op

Well I was able to sleep on my side last night as normal! No pains, no medicine. Incisions are starting to itch (this means they are healing). Progress looking great!!! I can pick things up as normal, I'm getting used to the extra weight, it not longer feels super sore. Back at work, no issues. :) Seriously has been a phenomenal recovery. My mom wasn't too fond of my decision to get this done but she's so impressed with my results and recovery that she now wants to get them done. Lol. I have no complaints.

Day 4 post op

Doing well. Day 5 post op

My boobs dont hurt, but they definitely are a little heavy. Not overbearing but there's a difference. I deleted my pictures due to inappropriate messages being sent to me. My back has been kind of hurting too. And my incisions are itching more! Finished my Duricef antibiotics. Taking no pain medications
Houston Plastic Surgeon

My patient coordinator was so patient with me considering I scheduled and cancelled so many times due to fright. 12 hours before procedure I called her panicking saying I didn't want to do it anymore, she calmed me down, and we both decided I should get Xanax to relieve my anxiety. Next day, As soon as I entered the pre op room, I trembled uncontrollably, i started to cry, I was scared of the little shot that they give to put the IV in. And let me say, I was worried for no reason, it was even better than a flu shot. That's the only thing I felt throughout the entire process. I don't even remember knocking out. They woke me up and had boobs. My boobs looked amazing fresh out of surgery surprisingly, because I was expected it to look funny until the next couple weeks like I see most patients are. But wow!!!!! Dr vitenas have me EXACTLY what I wanted. Great facility, great staff. Phenomenal experience. I happy I actually went through with this. Seriously my boobs look phenomenal and it's only been 12 hours since I got them!!! They say that your final results show at 6 weeks, so I can't wait to see the results then!!!! Post op pain is very minimal, especially with the medications. Right after surgery, it told my husband, I can actually go to work right now!!! lol but he didn't let me. Definitely recommend this amazing Doctor. Dr vitenas.