Breast Lift and Revision BBL

Like everyone else on here I have been on this...

Like everyone else on here I have been on this site for about a year and a half. I had a BBL done by Dr. Newall. Originally I wanted a breast lift, but it was scary to me. The scars and the risk of them not being what I wanted. So I decided to get a BBL, it seemed less risky and a good way to change my body. I was quite happy with my results. I wanted a little more roundess and one of my butt cheeks was originally a little square and it ended like that. I finally had a breast lift, and since the revision was at a good price I went ahead and had both. I am very happy with my decision. I have small tips for the recovery that might be handy for those doing it for the first time. One of the main things is some mental and emotional tips. This is a hard emotionally. The result are not immediate and it takes some real mental strength to push through. I will write more later. Let me know if you have questions. Through a wonderful other bbl doll here I found out about an amazing columbian massage therapist. She is amazing, knowledgeable and kind. Many bbl dolls that get it done in other countries get lymph massages since the first day of surgery. I think it is really helpful to get it done. It helps with pain and swelling. I have had two. I started two weeks after surgery. She does a great job and my skin feels like normal skin when she is done. Let me know if you have any questions or want her number. She charges 65 for each massage if you get a package of 10 or 70 each if you do them individually. Most of the time she takes more than an hour on you. I just cannot say enough good things about her. She is very experienced at this.

Also did lip augmentation doing fat grafting

Before pictures

First picture of lips is 4 days after lip grafting. Swelling was uneven. My lips were a little uneven to begin with. But swelling on one side persisted for about 2weeks. The last lip picture is from today. I am very happy with the result they are even and a little full. Subtle which is what I wanted. The back picture was the first bbl. The last picture were the before pics taken at the doc last year my first bbl was in Aug of 2015.

This is the picture of bbl revision

So all body pics before this update are after the first bbl. These are from today, still very swollen at 3 weeks and 1day. The amazing massage therapist I see told me to start drinking a wonderful combination of pineapple, parsley, cucumber, and ginger. All diuretics, I started drinking it last night. I love my even bigger butt that is rounder :)
Houston Plastic Surgeon

The doctor is sweet and knowledgeable. He has a huge album with many pictures of all the girls that he has transformed. Paty that does your quote and is the coordinator is great. She is so sweet and the thing that convinced me to go with him despite having about 5 total bbl consultation is how his employees feel about him. They work for two other doctors and all have things done by Dr. Newall. I had 3 other breast lift consultations and his price, care and results convinced me.