44yrs Young.Want my Sexy Back! !! - Houston, TX

Got nice boobs and nice full hips but my butt...

Got nice boobs and nice full hips but my butt looks square. .My waist dissappeared about 4yrs agp.All my clothes are tight somewhere no matter what. How sad....My thighs are touching as well. How disgusting! ! Looking forward to my BBL in Nov. I want a nice round fuller butt with a small waist. Here are before photos. Will update with after surgery photos in Nov. Wish me luck ladies.

1 Week til consultation.

Ok ladies. One week til consult. 3weeks til my new body. I'm soooo excited !!!

8 days til surgery! !!!

Ok all my beautiful ladies. ...the time has come. I'm so ready for this. No more bra rolls and rubber skirts lol!!!. Hopefully I'll go from FLAB TO FAB!!.Will update soon.

5 months post

okay ladies just a sneak peek of the wonderful work that Dr . Cortes
has done. I have another 4 months to go before the total confirmation is complete. I will share my brand new body at that time. but until then this little sneak preview will have to do. I am so happy.

Loving the new me

5-25-2016. Photos taken this morning. 1- 1/2 year later.. Love my body. Thanks Cortes team.

46 yrs young

There are no 2 doctors that are the same. I am pleased with dr. Cortes as you may be pleased with someone else. Good luck to all of you ladies

A couple more before my tt and breast redo

Round 2 with Dt. Cortes

Okay ladies 39 days until Wonder Breast and Hourglass tummy tuck. Whoop Whoop!!!!. . No sense in having a nice A** and nothing to go with it. RIGHT LADIES????

Back to being me!

10+ yrs of trucking!!! Ready for a change!!!

"FEALING FABULOUS "

Well ladies it's been three-and-a-half months since my tummy tuck and breast lift. Here is my journey so far tell me what you think.

Post Op

" FEALING FABULOUS "

September 2016. Getting better!!

2 months post op

3 months post op

" FEALING FABULOUS "

4 months post op... Will update again February 1at with final results. Was a size 16 with a 38in waist. Now size 12 with a 32 in waist!!!! 4 more inches to go. Thanks Dr Cortes.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

So far communication is going great. Ashley is on top of everything whenever I call with questions! !