Product of Dr. Cortes and NOT Happy

This has been a long process for me. I started...

This has been a long process for me. I started extremely unsure about even doing the procedure. As the date got closer I even considered canceling it. Through the entire process Dr. Cortes and his staff were there to answer all my questions and concerns. I had the procedure and let me say the pain was unreal but after being able to get up and walk around it was easier to deal with. I didn't take the pain meds because I wanted to be awake and moving around. Dr. Cortes has verb extremely attentive to my case. I had some issues with the faja and he has helped me through it. I wasn't sure I would get the results I wanted but I was so wrong. I am extremely happy with the larger than expected results. Hands down best surgeon. I highly recommend him.

More pics as requested

I am posting more pics as you all are asking. The below are three weeks post op. I will take more pics tonight.

Trouble with the Faja

The only issue I had with this procedure is the faja. It cut so deep into my skin it left nasty cuts that got infected. I just couldn't wear the faja at all. I was able to wear it for 3 weeks and I was done. I started wearing a waist trainer for a bit after cuts got better.

Going for Round 2

So I am not satisfied with my results after swelling went down. I have several indentions and it just looks horrible. I am going to go with Dr. Salama in Miami. I'm excited!!

NOT HAPPY

So initially i was just so over joyed with the surgery and finally getting it. I had been looking into it for years before finally doing it. Well after the swelling went down and I am over the hump, i am not pleased at all. Ladies please please believe me when i say you do not want to waste your time or money going to this doctor who is just over rated. He isnt worth it at all. I am embarrassed to even post recent pics because of the several dents. Not to mention the bad scars left on me from not only surgery but also that stupid faja they forced me in. I am now in the waiting process so i can go to the doctor i want to for a revision. Salama is going to fix Cortes' sloppy work. Is the surgery worth it yes, but only when you go to the right doctor.

Stay Away From Cortes

So I am 7 months post op and I am just furious with the botched work. Summer time is here and I can't even get into a bikini. This entire process with Cortes has been horrible. He doesn't care how he makes you look as long as you have projection in your butt size. I have several indentions, and lumpy areas where he liposuction. I hope people take my advice and run away from him. I am waiting on revision from Dr. Salama. I have to wait a year post op. I am scheduled for January 20th with him. I should have just gone to him from the start. Dr. Cortes will make you feel like your results are great until you start to really see after swelling goes down and everything has settled. Nothing but a revision will fix this. On top of this he left horrible scars on every incision area. His staff removed my stitches way too soon leaving the cuts open and they didn't heal properly at all. They look horrible. He did lipo on my legs which is something I didn't authorize at all. I woke up and was like what in the world.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Please do not waste your money or time. Go look for another doctor. I am updating my review because as time has gone on i see all the imperfections from horrible lipo. i have several dents that I now have to go get another doctor to fix. The only thing that they do good is take your money. I think more people need to give honest reviews. I know many are like me initially you are so happy until swelling completely goes away and the sloppy work starts to show through.