New Year New Booty!!! - Houston, TX

I always thought my booty was too flat at the top....

I always thought my booty was too flat at the top. I'm 5'11 and a curvy girl... I always felt my booty was an illusion because of the long torso I have. I would tell people I want a big booty and people would tell me that I already had one and didn't need to waste my money. I decided that I wasn't going to let others opinions get in my way and signed up for different consultations for a new booty. 2016 will be my year to really feel happy with myself and that's one of the motivations that has pushed me through. I went in for the procedure last Friday Jan 8th and I'm now post op 9 days. This experience was easy to get involved with but painful to recover from. I had a lot of fat that was removed via Lipo and it's just been tough to recover. There is a lot of bruising, soreness and a lot of upkeep on the incisions. Thankfully my aunt has been my nurse and cared for me all this while. I'm so happy with my doctor and the work he did for me. I'm not regretting it at all and I'm fully aware that beauty is pain. I can already see results 9 days out so that's super exciting already. This is all a sacrifice to get me to where I truly want to be physically. Everyday as I recoop I just think about the light at the end of the tunnel and remember that I'll all be worth it!!! New year New Booty 2016!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I had originally planned on going to Miami for a Doctor , but had heard from people I knew that Dr. Newall was the best here in Houston. Wow were they right! I honestly feel like the 11k I paid wasn't enough. Dr. Newall not only gave me a WHOLE new body, but a brand new hope to feel beautiful again. It's crazy to think that a couple of tweaks could change a persons outlook to life. I am extremely happy and couldn't thank him enough for this new opportunity to life Dr. Newall has given me. He was very patient with me for all of the questions I had, his staff is literally amazing and omg Paty is the sweetest EVER! I'll never forget that I went in on December 24th for my pre-op visit and after the visit , Paty ( Patient Coordinator ) came in dancing saying " Get excited girl.. You're going to have a new booty next year!!" I couldn't help but get so excited and joyous with her. All of the pain in a recovery gets washed away just thinking about all the happy moments involved in this procedure. I will most definitely be recommending Dr. Newall to others and I do plan to go in for a breast augmentation with him soon. I Loveeeeeeee Dr. Newall and his team. Thank you for giving me my happy life back!!!