Mrs. New Booty - Houston, TX

I've always had a booty... But over the years as I...

I've always had a booty... But over the years as I lost weight my booty projection did as well. So I did my research and decided to get my Hourglass BBL with Dr. Cortes in Houston! He liposuctioned my back, flanks, abdomen, thighs, & even a little off my arms.... So far I have zero complaints!!! My body looks amazing, but I'm still extremely swollen... But one thing I absolutely hate is..., this tight a$$ body garmet!!! It hurts so bad... I'm ok until it's time to do #2... Bc at that time I feel like I am having to squeeze a bowling ball out of my nostril.... Literally!!! It's so hard and it hurts so bad... Pics coming soon!

Hard

It's extremely hard to not sit down for 2 weeks. I'm 8 days post op and I have 6 more days. Laying around on your stomach gets frustrating... Plus I feel like I'm starting to get cabin fever...
Houston Plastic Surgeon

The entire staff was great!! Ashley (patient rep) was amazing and Dr. Cortes and his nurses were wonderful!