Needed to Be Rounded Out!! Houston, TX

Decided to get a Butt Lift finally went back and...

decided to get a Butt Lift finally went back and forth with should I go out of town or stay in Houston and decided to stay in Houston picked Dr Sato. her before and after pics looked pretty good so I gave it a chance. I had the procedure done Monday today is Thursday and I feel OK the anesthesia had me sick I was throwing up every 2 to 3 hours afterwards for about a day. I'm just now starting to feel normal somewhat mostly. it's very difficult to rest. I can only lay on my stomach can't really lay on my side & my back is not comfortable most of the time.took lipofoam off the top part of my butt so I can see what it looks like. it looks like there's a shelf at the top and then its round. My but wasn't completely flat before (but it mostly was). it had a square shape at the top thing going on and not too bad of a shape at the bottom so I think what she did with round it out at the top give it like a shape but I can't see it all until Monday cuz I can't take all these lipofomes off until then. meanwhile I have to wear this body shaper which is not the most comfortable thing I've ever worn! I hav worn them in the past so I know how they suck! they're very tight and I have to wear it for a while so I'm getting used to it. my shape looks really good(lipo on stomach) so at this point I'm just anxious to see what it will look like Monday I will post those pictures. meanwhile here are some before shots.

1 week post op

Took this pic after I took off lipo foams. It's more round than b4! I know I hav some swelling still, and I have my first follow up next week. I will keep u updated with pics and info. Lemme know if u hav any questions about recovery or anything else!

Round vs huge

So I found out that my bottom could not take anymore fat because my skin only stretched so far. From what I understand, there is no way of knowing this until you are being operated on. This is why my butt is not huge (like I hoped for). It's not the dr's fault, I just have tight skin! Anyways im still looking better than before, and waiting for it to soften. It looks so much better in jeans! And I am very happy with the waistline! So, be aware that ur skin may be another hurdle in ur bbl journey!

Vanity cosnetics

Sooooo I mentioned before that I was thinking about going out of town. I thought about going to vanity in Miami, and gave them a deposit. Soon after, I changed my mind- they just seemed too unorganized and all the bad reviews popped up. So I asked for a refund, and worried the whole time because there were so many ppl not getting their money back! They seemed to give me the run around, I could only communicate via email which sucked! This went on for about a month or more, and I finally got my $1000 refund check in the mail. I am posting this to let ppl know that their refund process worked for me so don't give up if u have money out there with them! Go get ur money!

A little more than 5 weeks post and softening up, feeling normal

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Good team of people from beginning to end. When Dr sato was unavailable, I was able to reach the anesthesiologist, nurse, or patient coordinator. They were all great (except the one nurse that was tired of waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up after surgery. He didn't take that long and Houston is not a small city! I had never seen her b4, but she needs to just relax and do her job! ) other than that, it went well!