BBL w/updates - Houston, TX

I wanted to do this procedure last year but never...

I wanted to do this procedure last year but never went through with it.
I spoke to some doctors and they never seemed to grab my full attention.
This year I did my research and was determined to get the small waist and booty.

Finding a doctor... I came across Erika Sato, but wasn't sure because she didn't have a lot of reviews; but still decided to get a consultation.
Seriously the best decision of my life she's the most kind, warm hearted spirit I ever met, and knew exactly what I wanted and needed. I had my procedure a few days ago, therefore I'm still very very swollen.
I do live a few hours out of Houston, so follow up wont be for a couple more days.

I would recommend her to ANYONE. She does an amazing job and I cannot wait to heal to start showing off my body

I do plan to post pics in a few more days and through out week when I'm able to take off my lipo foam, sit down and wear casual cloths (under my faja)

Before and after

The surgery wasn't bad as I thought it would it be. Dr. Erika Sato & her team made me feel very comfortable the day of surgery; I was hardly nervous. The first 3 days are the worst, but I literally was able to get back up and moving without any help within days. I love my new body.
It's been about 2 weeks since I got my surgery and I hardly feel any more pain just when bending a certain way, the worst is in the morning since I still have to wear my faja, but each day it gets a little better. This was the best decision of my life & I haven't felt this comfortable with my body in years!!

3 months.

Still very in love with my results..
How much i paid in total?
Somewhere around 8,000.

How many liters were taken out?
The max which i cant remember (sorry!)

How many nights was my stay?
I stayed the night before surgery and stayed a few hours after.. I took the drive (in passanger seat) the same day at MY OWN RISK.

I think it was 200 per hip. 700 per cheek.
Although i wanted more; she put the most my body allowed. Honestly im so glad i feel if i got any bigger it wouldnt have looked good on MY body.

Going through this surgery was the best decison of my life!!!

5/6 months update

Still in love with my results.
I do have some brusing, but no pain.

before procedure I was 160 six months later.. 135!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Erika Sato, amazing surgeon! Would go to her again every time!